Saturday, August 20, 2022

(Finished August 20th, 2022) Chicks That Rock and Sometimes Other Genres: The B's, Part 3

Hello,

These are mostly the best rock songs led by/ featuring women prominently. I'm going with nearly all rock songs, but I'm also going to be posting other songs that may strike my fancy. I'm not saying chick in anyway derogatory, I'm using it in the same way as chick lit or chick flicks. All of these bands are great and many of them kick butt and rock out.

These next five songs are by the modern rockers Belly: "Feed The Tree";

-"Super-Connected":

-"Now They'll Sleep":

-"Gepetto":

-"Slow Dog":

These next three songs are by The Bird and the Bee "Again and Again":


-"Diamond Dave":


"Love Letter To Japan":

The following six songs are by Berlin "No More Words":


"The Metro":

"Like Flames":

"You Don't Know":

"Masquerade":

"Sex (I'm A)":

These next eight songs are by Bishop Briggs "The Fire":

"River":

"High Water":

"Higher":

"White Flag":

"Tempt My Trouble":

-"Lyin'":

"Dream":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites