Monday, November 29, 2021

(Finished November 29th, 2021) Part 3 of Great Lesser Known/Lesser Played Songs: Songs 35-51

Hello,

I started this blog August 30th, 2020. Now about 15 months later I've come back to work on and hopefully finish it.

Songs that I should have on my blog more. One thing about my blog that I have noticed is that I post basically the same couple hundred songs for nearly every blog. This blog is dedicated to those songs that are great that I never or rarely publish. Enjoy.

35) Stereo MC's "Connected":


36) Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band "Like A Rock";


37) Paul McCartney "No More Lonely Nights":


38) Robbie Dupree "Hot Rod Hearts":


39) Kenny Loggins "Welcome To Heartlight":


40) America "You Can Do Magic":


41) Stevie Nicks "If Anyone Falls":


42) Steel Breeze "You Don't Want Me Anymore":


43) Julie Brown "Homecoming Queen's Got A Gun":


44) Missing Persons "Destination Unknown":


45) ZZ Top "Heard It On The X":


46) The Doors "The Wasp (Texas Radio and the Big Beat)":


47) The Lemonheads "Different Drum":


48) The System "Don't Disturb This Groove":


49) Carly Simon "You Belong To Me":


50) Bob Marley and The Wailers "Waiting In Vain":


51) Avril Lavigne "Fall To Pieces":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites