Friday, November 12, 2021

(Finished November 12th, 2021) Part 5 of Best Country Songs 2000-2010

Hello,

In honor of last night's pretty good Diamond Rio concert, I want to do a series of blogs of the best country songs from 2000-2010. I realize that's not the usual ten year timeframe that people usually use, but I'm feeling rebellious today. I started off with five songs from Diamond Rio and then shared many other songs from those eleven years. 

I also saw Little Big Town on September 10th and they put on one hell of a show. If you get a chance to go see Little Big Town do not miss them.

69) The Chicks "Goodbye Earl":


70) Sugarland "Something More":


71) Lonestar "With Me":


72) Garth Brooks "Why Ain't I Running":


73) James Otto "Just Started Loving You":

74) Big and Rich "Live This Life":


I hated Hootie and the Blowfish, but damn I do love this Darius Rucker song. 75) Darius Rucker "Don't Think I Don't Think About It":

76) Montgomery Gentry "Roll With Me":


77) Taylor Swift "Our Song":


78) Big & Rich "Save A Horse (Ride A Cowboy)":

79) Joe Nichols "Gimme That Girl":

80) Zac Brown Band "As She's Walking Away":

81) Thompson Square "Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not":

82) The Zac Brown Band "Colder Weather":

83) Dierks Bentley "What Was I Thinking":

84) Faith Hill "Mississippi Girl":

Such a great song, but I love the message of the hope at the end of the song. 85) John Michael Montgomery "The Little Girl":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites