Monday, November 1, 2021

(Finished November 1st, 2021) Part 2 of themusicaddict's Honorable Mentions Greatest Songs Of All-Time (GSOAT)

Hello,

Another Greatest Songs of All-Time issued from on high by Rolling Stone magazine. I love that magazine and I've been a subscriber since approximately the early 80s. I get that a lot of people have different taste in music- which is great- but as this is all opinion I don't agree with everyone of their choices. But just as fervently as I agree with some of their choices. Currently I'm working on my Top 100 Songs of All-Time and honorable mentions. Below is the honorable mentions in regards to my greatest songs of all-time. This list will change constantly I assure you. These songs are in no particular order.

18) Neil Young "Drive By":

19) Meat Loaf "I'd Do Anything For Love":

20) The Temptations "Ball of Confusion":

21) Queensryche "Empire":

22) AC/DC "Who Made Who":

23) Rammstein "Du Hast":

24) Cyndi Lauper "Girls Just Want To Have Fun":

25) The Rolling Stones "Brown Sugar":

26) Big Pink "Dominos":

27) Michael Jackson "Smooth Criminal":

28) Diamond Rio "Norma Jean Riley":

29) The Charlie Daniels Band "The Devil Went Down To Georgia":

30) Dark Element "Songs The Night Sings":

31) Joe Jackson "Steppin' Out":

32) Maria Muldaur "Midnight At The Oasis":

34) The Fabulous Thunderbirds "Tuff Enuff":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites