Tuesday, November 2, 2021

(Finished November 2nd, 2021) Part 7 of themusicaddict's Honorable Mention Greatest Songs Of All-Time

Hello,

Another Greatest Songs of All-Time issued from on high by Rolling Stone magazine. I love that magazine and I've been a subscriber since approximately the early 80s. I get that a lot of people have different taste in music- which is great- but as this is all opinion I don't agree with everyone of their choices. But just as fervently as I agree with some of their choices. Currently I'm working on my Top 200ish Songs of All-Time and honorable mentions. Below is some of the honorable mentions in regards to my greatest songs of all-time. This list will change constantly I assure you. These songs are in no particular order.

103) Queens of the Stone Age "No One Knows":

104) U2 "Vertigo":

105) Jet "Are You Gonna Be My Girl":

106) U2 "Kite":

107) Heart "Barracuda":

108) Heart "Magic Man":

109) Bill Conti "Gonna Fly Now (Theme From Rocky)":

110) The B-52's "Private Idaho":

111) Motley Crue "Dr. Feelgood":

112) Joe Jackson "Is She Really Going Out With Him?":

113) Pink "Don't Let Me Get Me":

114) The Dream Academy "Life In A Northern Town":

115) Danny Wilson "Mary's Prayer":

116) Alphaville "Forever Young":

117) Aly & AJ "Potential Breakup Song":

118) T'Pau "Heart and Soul":


119) George Harrison "What Is Life":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites