Tuesday, November 2, 2021

(Finished November 2nd, 2021) Part 8 of An October NWOCR Playlist

Hello,

What happens when one listens to one of my favorite NWOCR bands and also is reading Emerging Rock Bands magazine? I get the desire to write a NWOCR blog. I've posted a few of these NWOCR blogs in the last little while so I've tried to change up the songs I've selected a bit. 

120 Gin Annie "Damage":


121) Plush "Sober":


122) Witchrider "You Lied":


123) Broken Witt Rebels "Guns":


124) Wayward Sons "Even Up The Score":


125) The Damn Truth "Look Innocent":


126) Royal Blood "Figure It Out":


127) Wolf Jaw "Lion's Blood":


128) Bad Touch "Lift Your Head Up":


129) Skam "The Cure":


130) Trucker Diablo "Btkor":


131) Acolyte "Idiosyncrasy":


132) The Rocket Dolls "The Grip":


133) Skam featuring Paul Mahon "One Track Mind":


134) Mason Hill "Find My Way":


135) Pretty Reckless "Death By Rock and Roll":


Not sure I would consider this NWOCR, it might be a bit too metal. It's great though and I'm going to include it. 136) Skarlett Riot "Black Cloud":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites