Monday, November 1, 2021

(Finished November 1st, 2021) Part 5 of themusicaddict's Honorable Mention Greatest Songs Of All-Time

Hello,

Another Greatest Songs of All-Time issued from on high by Rolling Stone magazine. I love that magazine and I've been a subscriber since approximately the early 80s. I get that a lot of people have different taste in music- which is great- but as this is all opinion I don't agree with everyone of their choices. But just as fervently as I agree with some of their choices. Currently I'm working on my Top 200ish Songs of All-Time and honorable mentions. Below is some of the honorable mentions in regards to my greatest songs of all-time. This list will change constantly I assure you. These songs are in no particular order.

69) Antonio Banderas and Madonna "High Flying Adored":


70) Antonio Banderas "And The Money Kept Rolling In":


71) Kenny Loggins "Danger Zone":

72) Madonna "Another Suitcase In Another Hall":

73) Yes "Hold On":

74) Bob Marley and The Wailers "Buffalo Soldier":

75) Bob Marley and The Wailers "Iron Lion Zion":

76) Bob Marley and The Wailers "Get Up Stand Up":

77) John Anderson "Swingin'":

78) Masked Intruder "If Only":


79) Billy Ocean "Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Car":


80) Mountain "Mississippi Queen":


81) Bonnie Raitt "Something To Talk About":


82) John Conlee "She Can't Say That Anymore":


83) Scandal featuring Patty Smyth "The Warrior":


84) Poison "Fallen Angel":


85) Bobbie Gentry "Ode To Billie Joe":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites