Saturday, November 27, 2021

(Finished November 27th, 2021) Projected Roger Waters "This Is Not A Drill" 2022 Setlist

Hello,

I saw The Aces/ Madeline The Person (who is incredibly sweet) and the Rubies in concert last night. The Aces were very good and my only regret about them is I didn't know their songs better. If I had I would've enjoyed the concert more. As of now the next concert I'm going to will be the Roger Waters "This Is Not A Drill" tour. As Pink Floyd/ Roger Waters been around a lot longer than the Aces I obviously know his music a lot better. For those of you who don't know his music this is a good sampler. This is last full setlist that I could find. My Roger Waters tickets are for Thursday, September 8th, 2022. Enjoy these amazing Roger Waters songs.

1) "Breathe":

2) "One of These Days":

3) "Time":

4) "Breathe" (Reprise):

Angela Cervantes/ Brit Floyd version. 5) "The Great Gig in the Sky":

6) "Welcome to the Machine":


7) "Deja Vu":


8) "The Last Refugee":


\9) "Picture That":


10) "Wish You Were Here":


11) "The Happiest Days of Our Lives":


12) "Another Brick in the Wall, Part 2":


13) "Another Brick in the Wall, Part 3":


Set 2:

14) "Dogs":

15) Pigs "Three Different Ones":

16) "Money":

17) "Us and Them":

18) "Smell The Roses":

19) "Brain Damage" and 20) "Eclipse":

I have taken blogger's prerogative and have changed the songs in the encore a bit. Not sure how 21) "Run Like Hell" is kept out of his setlist. It's one of his/ Pink Floyd's best songs. 

Encore:

22) "Wait For Her"/ 23 "Oceans Apart"/ 24) "Part of Me Died":

25) "Young Lust":

26) "Shine On You Crazy Diamond"

27) "Mother":

28) Featuring David Gilmour "Comfortably Numb":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites