Wednesday, November 3, 2021

(Finished November 3rd, 2021) Part 6 of themusicaddict's Honorable Mention Greatest Songs Of All-Time

Hello,

Another Greatest Songs of All-Time issued from on high by Rolling Stone magazine. I love that magazine and I've been a subscriber since approximately the early 80s. I get that a lot of people have different taste in music- which is great- but as this is all opinion I don't agree with everyone of their choices. But just as fervently as I agree with some of their choices. Currently I'm working on my Top 200ish Songs of All-Time and honorable mentions. Below is some of the honorable mentions in regards to my greatest songs of all-time. This list will change constantly I assure you. These songs are in no particular order.

86) Hinder "Get Stoned":

87) Jeannie C Riley "Harper Valley P.T.A.":

88) Bonnie Tyler "Total Eclipse of the Heart":

89) Garth Brooks "Wolves":

90) Midnight Oil "Blue Sky Mine":

91) Johnny Cash "Ring Of Fire":

92) Johnny Cash "I Walk The Line":

93) First To Eleven "Carried Away":

94) Aerosmith "Angel":

95) Bonnie Tyler "Holding Out For Hero":

96) Olivia Rodrigo "Brutal":

97) Styx "Together":

98) Led Zeppelin "Over The Hills and Far Away":

99) No Doubt "Don't Speak":

100) Goo Goo Dolls "Black Balloon":

101) Lewis Capaldi "Someone You Loved":

102) Nelly Furtado "... On The Radio":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites