Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Making lemonade, favorite angry songs

Hello,

I had to deal with the hex today so I was thinking of appropriate angry songs. Here are some of my favorites (Cheesy 80's video alert):











Good I feel better now. When the hex told me she wanted a divorce, there was two ways I could have gone. Be angry and obsess or start a new beginning and get on with my life. I'm obviously getting on with my life. Honestly I wish I didn't have to deal with the hex or the divorce for awhile. If it wasn't for our kids there'd be hardly any contact between us. I'm trying to keep the contact to a minimum. I think things can be fine and then I have to deal with her again. Then the above Motley Crue song enters my mind.

I don't wish bad things for her in the future, I hope she finds a good man who will love the kids as much as I do. I just don't want to have anything to do with her. I'm making lemonade by trying to make the best out of a terrible situation.

When it comes to dating, I've been on a couple dates. But after my last date, I realized how messed up I was. I'm taking dating much slower now. I'll be patient until the Lord is ready to bring my next wife into my life. I'm in no hurry after my last "eternal" marriage crashed and burned. I have a good full time job now and am looking for a good part time job. I'd like to either work at a local library or a music store. I figure if I have to work a second job, it should be somewhere fun.

I have to work a second job because the hex's student loans are coming due soon. I also live with my parents and I want to be able to move out asap (which won't be any time soon.) Plus there are medical bills I have to pay. Yes, I'm very irritated today. It's been a long week and a half at work and then all this divorce bull crap I have to deal with. I thought it was over and then it raised it's ugly head again. Aargh!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't even start me on divorce, it sucks especially for the guy. I'd like to be on my own but financially that's just not possible, the hex calls the $980 each month "only".

Okay on to happier things, the reasons I really like My99.5 and The Mixx 107.9 is they play music constantly. They don't have those stupid morning shows with dj's in thrall with their own voices. They both play great music and minimal talk. Those are the two key factors in a great radio show.

Speaking of great music, here's some songs from Miley Cyrus' "Can't Be Tamed".







(Although why does "Permanent December" remind me of Jason Derulo's "In My Head"?)





themusicaddict

1 comment:

Mark said...

Dude, I'm not sure how much luck you'll have finding a new woman when you keep referring to the mother of your children as your "hex." Women want to see how you treat other women. Other than your mom, I mean. I've talked to a lot of women and momma's boys who don't know how to change tires and wait on the side of the road like a damsel in distress for a knight in shining armor to save the day aren't really high on the checklist of potential mates. Too bad you are so against cell phones. Your "hex" could have come fixed your car for you.

Perhaps an honest dialogue with yourself in the mirror about why exactly she no longer wished to be married to an adult baby who participated zero percent in the raising of your children would do you some good. Denial only goes so far, you know?

Posting Miley Cyrus videos can't be helping either... unless you are looking for a child-bride. I don't know, maybe you swing that way.

Just a little advice. Take it and use it or ignore it and continue sounding like a fool. It's up to you, girlfriend.

Favorites