Friday, July 23, 2010

What the hell is this?, "Annie", It's Not A Hard Knock Life

Hello,



Seriously I don't understand what the appeal of Eminem is. He along with his white boy rapping has got to go away. This song is terrible and his rapping is worse. I know the sound quality is not the best, but I can't even understand a word he spits. Rihanna, like a breath of fresh air, appears occasionally. Most of these kind of collaborations just don't work. Katy Perry and Snoop Dogg on "California Girls" and B.o.B. and Hayley Williams on "Airplanes" are two of the rare exceptions.

After I ranted on my facebook.com page the other day, one of my oldest friends sent me a message saying, "After the storm comes the rainbows." I was thinking about that this morning. I was helping my Dad with his Model A when this song came to my mind. It's a rough patch I'm going through now, but things are a lot better than they were just a few weeks ago. Things continue getting better almost everyday.



That made me think of this song, which also comes from "Annie". The following song is not about my life in anyway, I've been incredibly blessed. It's a great song nonetheless:



That then made me think of this song:



I love this old school clip. Debbie Harry was my favorite singer as I was growing up. I love her and her band Blondie.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites