Friday, July 16, 2010

The radio station war is over, "Inception", My current favorite song.

Hello,

The Salt Lake City radio station war has been decided and the winner is My99.5. It was neck and neck until yesterday morning when My99.5 played Def Leppard's "Photograph". They also played a classic earlier today, the title escapes me at this point. The Mixx 107.9 tried to counter yesterday by playing Pink's "Please Don't Leave Me". What a great song, I think she is one of music's most unappreciated rock stars. Also good luck to her to recover quickly from injuries she sustained in Germany last night.

For those of you keeping track at home in themusicaddict's radio war:

1) My99.5
2) The Mixx 107.9
3) everybody else

Are any of you planning on seeing "Inception" this weekend? It looks pretty good, has a lot of positive reviews and fantastic world of mouth. I think I'm going to go check it out tomorrow. I'm not quite sure what to think about a 2.5 hour movie though.

My current favorite song, The Neon Trees "Animal":



Also I'm not an Adam Lambert fan. I listened to his CD and I think it's Eurotrash disco. But there are two good songs on there. The first being "Whattya Want From Me" and the second being the amazing "If I Had You":



I had to pick the video with the lyrics because I still can't stand looking at Lambert, although the lead singer from the Neon Trees isn't the best looking guy in the world either.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites