Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Netherlands-Uruguay, Funny Wired thought, Currrent Mindset

Hello,

The Netherlands will be kicking off at 2:30est in the 2010 World Cup. I'll be cheering for the Netherlands. Now if you consider this a good thing, I need to give you a warning. I also have been cheering for the USA, Brazil and Argentina. All three of those teams are eliminated from the tournament. Go Netherlands!

I just wished that I could watch the match. But to quote the unwritten line from "Every Rose Has It's Thorn": "And every four day weekend has it's end".

themusicaddict bad luck streak may be at an end, the Netherlands are on the board first. They lead 1-0 about halfway through the first half.

Boo! Uruguay! They scored before halftime to tie the match back at 1-1. It looks like it may be a barn burner, I'm starting to come down with World Cup fever. I may need to go home :) Did you know of the productivity hurting events related to sports, the World Cup is the fourth most impactful.

Go Netherlands! In about the 70th minute, they just scored again and now lead 2-1. Come on Netherlands you can hold on for 20 more minutes. The Netherlands scored again, the rout is on!
(Is it Netherlands or The Netherlands, does anyone know? I'm sure Uruguay does now!)

Bring it on tomorrow's winner of Germany and Spain. I'm predicting a Netherlands-Germany World Cup Final.

I read the following in the April, 2010 Wired and had to share it. "When WIRED editors are feeling blue, we grab an early issue of the magazine and spend a few minutes looking at ads for tech that time forgot. The AT&T wrist phone! Thrilling new CD-ROMS! WordPerfect 6.0, now with Undo feature!" (that last one is my favorite)

I'm really struggling right now, this is my current mindset:



This is just a really, really great song:



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites