Monday, July 26, 2010

Great songs, gorgeous woman (twice)


Hello,

Two Pearl Jam classic songs, I love the following songs:





I love this woman:



I'm thinking about updating my Top 50 Bands of all-time. Lady Gaga will probably be on it. Although I love her latest CD, Miley Cyrus will not be on it. Pearl Jam will be on it. I won't tell you where they will be. But I will give you a hint. They will be in the Top 2, but they won't be #1.

With my kids here last night and tonight I haven't seen the new "Mad Men". I look forward to hopefully watching it tomorrow. I'm anxious to see what is going on with the disposessed Don Draper and how Betty Draper is working out with her new man. (That last line hits a little too close to home.) I'm sure Don is doing okay and will survive.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites