Sunday, July 18, 2010

"The Break Up", bad memories

Hello,

I think the key to enjoying a movie is lowering one's expectations as much as possible. I had high hopes and expectations for "Inception" yesterday and it failed to meet them. I then watched a movie that I wasn't expecting much from honestly. I watched "The Break Up" starring the gorgeous Jennifer Aniston and the hilarious Vince Vaughn. Seriously is not Jennifer Aniston not one of the hottest women in the world? I'll never understand what Brad Pitt was thinking. Of course I have a picture:



Here's the trailer:



Anyway I thought "The Break Up" was a very enjoyable movie, two great people in the leading roles. (Although what was up with Justin Long's hair?) Although I enjoyed the movie very much, it brought back a lot of bad memories of my own break up. A lot of the dialogue was the same as in my break up a few months ago. Especially what the Jennifer Aniston character (Brooke) said to the Vince Vaughn character (Gary) at the end of the movie. Ouch!

Now on to more happy things: January Jones and "Mad Men". Season 4 of "Mad Men" starts one week from tonight. Thanks AMC for taking a chance on this show. A reason to actually watch TV again. As always I'm looking forward to 13 more episodes of a great show and 13 more episodes of January Jones. Although she is so hot, shouldn't her name be July Jones?

Christina Hendricks (Joan or Red) is suppose to be back but one of my favorite characters will no longer be on the show. That's Bryan Batt's character, Salvatore Romano, his contract wasn't renewed. I will miss his character very much.



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites