Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I give, Pink

Hello,

After receiving several comments from my ex-wife's family I officially give up. I was wrong ranting in such a public place and now it's back to music, etc.

Here's some great Pink songs. There's no hidden messages here, these are just some songs by Pink that I like. Enjoy.



I love this song, this is such a great ballad. This is a hilarious video as anyone who's been in love and fallen out of love well knows. A very "The Shining" meets video.



Old school Pink:





Not the most appropriate song and video, but a great song.



One of her lesser known but still a great song.





Not the song for some leaving a relationship, but yet another great song by Pink:



Let's see if she can cut it live, here's "Leave Me Alone".



As Pink says "one more":





Now off to enjoy some Miley Cyrus who as we know "Can't Be Tamed".

I'm hoping it's back to normal with no one reading my blog tomorrow.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites