Saturday, February 16, 2013

EarlyRise Kickstarter.com Update: 6 Days To Go

Hello,

I just wanted to give a quick update on EarlyRise's Kickstarter.com project. With only 6 days to go, we are now entering severe crunch time. As of February 16th, 2013 early evening the EarlyRise project is now 89% funded. So far they've earned $13.376 of the $15,000 that's their goal. They have 6 days to go, which means they need to average $270 a day to reach their goal.

I've yet to make my contribution, but obviously I'll be doing so within the next 6 days. I hope you join me in funding the recording of EarlyRise's second CD.

Here they are in action live:



Here's a song of theirs that I've never heard:



EarlyRise's pitch for financial help with making their second CD:



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites