Friday, February 22, 2013

themusicaddict's Songs Rocking My World Right Now

Hello,

The male acapella version of Dazz's "Let It Whip" from the movie "Pitch Perfect":



James Blunt "Give Me Some Love":



Stephen Kellogg and the Sixers, "4th of July":



Rascal Flatts' "She'd Be California":



Rammstein's "Du Hast":



Ministry's "New World Order":



Ricky Van Shelton's "Somebody Lied":



Dwight Yoakam's "Turn It On, Turn It Up, Turn Me Loose":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpHtLHiWTB8&feature=share&list=AL94UKMTqg-9DkjsBltX3CRkTnR8whO6HB

I know I posted this song in my blog the other day, but I love this version of "Out Of Touch":



Currently my favorite Mumford & Sons song "Babel":



Jukebox The Ghost's "Say When":



Simple Minds "Alive and Kicking":



Everclear's first song and also their peak "Santa Monica":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites