Monday, June 28, 2021

(Finished June 28th, 2021) Part 2 of The Wallflowers and Other New Music

Hello,

I love rock music- first and foremost- but I also love pop and country. I basically love most songs that have a rock vibe, but that doesn't go to the extremes of screamo. I want to understand the words so I can sing along. I am not a big hip hop fan. I've reached the age where nearly all hip hop sounds the same. These are some of the best new songs I've found- mostly thanks to YouTube.

I love hearing new music- sorta new from Prince and Dua Lipa, Barenaked Ladies, twenty one pilots and Night Ranger.

18) Cynthia Ervio "The Good":


19) Dua Lipa "We're Good":


20) Mabel "Let Them Know":


21) Jackson Browne "My Cleveland Heart":


22) Jackson Browne "Downhill From Everywhere":


23) Jackson Browne "A Little Soon To Say":


24) Jena Rose "Checkmate":


25) twenty one pilots "Shy Away":


28) Imagine Dragons "Cutthroat":


29) Bebe Rexha "Sacrifice":


30) Night Ranger "Breakout":


31) Barenaked Ladies "Flip":


32) Barenaked Ladies "New Disaster":


I think both of these songs have been around for awhile. I'm calling them new as they are set to be released as a 12 song CD on July 30, 2021. 33) Prince "Born 2 Die":


The above mentioned CD is called "Welcome 2 America". 34) Prince "Welcome 2 America":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites