Saturday, June 12, 2021

(Finished June 12th, 2021) earworms, part 1

Hello,

This series of blogs is inspired by the March/April American Songwriter and the feature they have on earworms. I hope most of the songs I post are earworms to someone, but I have never published a blog about earworms specifically. As far as I know at least.

 1) Britney Spears "Toxic":

This is the earworm that came from my walk, 2) Olivia Rodrigo "driver's license":


3) Chili's Baby Back Ribs jingle:


These earworms come from Reddit's list of Top 100 earworms, these are my favorites that haven't been overplayed highlights.

4) Rufus Wainwright "Hallelujah";


5) Icona Pop (featuring Charli XCX) "I Love It":


6) AWOLNATION "Sail":


7) Imagine Dragons "Radioactive":


8) Rick Astley "Never Gonna Give You Up":


9) Of Monsters and Men "Little Talks":


10) Haddaway "What Is Love":


11) Falco "Rock Me Amadeus":


12) The Proclaimers "500 Miles (I'm Gonna Be)":


13) One Direction "What Makes You Beautiful":


14) Rihanna "S&M":


15) La Bouche "Be My Lover":


Other songs from that American Songwriter article:

This isn't my favorite song and I'm pretty sure it won't be an earworm for me. 16) blackbear and G-Eazy "Hate The Way":


17) Glen Miller "In The Mood":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites