Sunday, June 6, 2021

(Finished June 6th, 2021) The Power of One, Part 2: Songs 18-34

Hello,

Obviously great songs with one in the title.

18) Billy Idol "One Breath Away":

19) Flick "One Hundred Days":

20) Alkaline Trio "One Hundred Stories":

21) Quincy Jones featuring James Ingram "One Hundred Ways":

22) Against Me! "One By One":

23) The Juan Maclean "One Day":

24) Eisley "One Day I Slowly Floated Away":

25) Bob Marley "One Drop":

This is the best of the two bad videos for this song I could find. 26) The Massive Wagons "One For Me":

27) R.E.M. "The One I Love":

28) George Jones "The One I Loved Back Then":

29) Prince "The Beautiful Ones":

30) George Michael "One More Try":

31) REO Speedwagon "One Lonely Night":

32) Creed "One Last Breath":

33) Elton John "The One":

"Tell me about it stud." 34) John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John "You're The One That I Want":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites