Sunday, June 13, 2021

(Finished June 13th, 2021) earworms, part 3

Hello,

This series of blogs is inspired by the March/April American Songwriter and the feature they have on earworms. I hope most of the songs I post are earworms to someone, but I have never published a blog about earworms specifically. As far as I know at least.

18) The Knack "My Sharona":


19) "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star":


20) Maroon 5 featuring Christina Aguilera "Moves Like Jagger":


21) Abba "Waterloo":


22) Lady Gaga "Poker Face":


23) The Cranberries "Linger":


Of the three famous versions of this song I would say this one is the biggest earworm of the three. There's nothing wrong with the Little Eva or 24) Kylie Minogue "The Loco-Motion":


25) The Cranberries "Zombie":


When I think of an earworm and G-Eazy, this is the song I think of. However the earworm of this song for me is the SAYGRACE parts. 26) SAYGRACE featuring G Eazy "You Don't Own Me":


27) Aqua "Barbie Girl":


28) Lou Bega "Mambo # 5 (A Little Bit Of...)":


29) Fergie featuring Q-Tip and Goon Rock "A Little Party Never Hurt Nobody (All We Got)":


30) Roxette "Joyride":


31) MC Hammer "U Can't Touch This":


32) Lipps Inc "Funky Town":


33) Nancy Sinatra "These Boots Are Made For Walkin'":


34) Van McCoy "The Hustle":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites