Sunday, June 6, 2021

(Finished June 6th, 2021) What Is That Song? Part 5: Songs 77-95

Hello,

These What Is That Song? blogs got out of order, sorry about that.

I'm still trying to find a classic country song I heard a couple of weeks ago. It's a song I loved back in the day, but I had completely forgotten it.  I heard it the other day, but cannot for the life of me remember who sang it. It seems to me it's the Statler Brothers, Oak Ridge Boys, Gatlin Brothers, Diamond Rio... There's something in the lyrics about a type of building or lobby. I'm fairly certain it's an 80s or 90s country song, it also could be a late 70s country song. I'm 99.9% it's a country song as I heard it in a country playlist.

I'll eventually figure it out. Please join me as I'm doing some googling to try and find it. But in the mean time I'm going to be listening to some of the greatest country songs of all-time. Many of these songs have many memories associated with them.

After researching and trying to find this song all night long I wasn't successful. I'll keep working on it until I figure out what that mystery song is. It's been over two weeks and I still haven't figured out what that song is.

77) Neil McCoy "The Shake":


78) Charlie Rich "Rollin' With The Flow":


79) Cal Smith "Country Bumpkin":


80) Reba McEntire "For My Broken Heart":


81) The Bellamy Brothers "When I'm Away From You":


82) Sara Evans "No Place That Far":


83) Mark Chesnutt "Old Country":


84) Mark Chesnutt "I Just Wanted You To Know":


85) Earl Thomas Conley "What I'd Say":


86) Johnny Duncan "It Couldn't Have Been Any Better":


87) Ronnie McDowell "Watching Girls Go By":


88) Doug Supernaw "I Don't Call Him Daddy":


89) Alabama "Fallin Again":


90) Alex Woodward featuring Sara Watkins "Reno":


91) American Young "Love Is War":


92) Pam Tillis "Maybe It Was Memphis":


93) Tracy Lawrence "Time Marches On":


94) Shenandoah "Next To You Next To Me":


95) Aaron Tippin "There Ain't Nothin Wrong With The Radio":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites