Monday, June 28, 2021

(Finished June 28th, 2021) Part 3 of The Wallflowers and Other New Music

Hello,

I love rock music- first and foremost- but I also love pop and country. I basically most things that have a rock vibe, but that doesn't go to the extremes of screamo. I want to understand the words so I can sing along. I am not a big hip hop fan. I've reached the age where nearly all hip hop sounds the same. These are some of the best new songs I've found- mostly thanks to YouTube.

35) Billy F Gibbons "She's On Fire":

36) Pretty Reckless "Only Love Can Save Me Now":

39) Spiritbox "Secret Garden":


40) Nothing But Thieves "Futureproof":

41) The Dead Daisies "Like No Other":

42) Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds "Flying On The Grounds":


43) Volbeat "Wait A Minute My Girl":

44) One Ok Rock "Broken Heart of Gold":

45) Green Day "Pollyanna":

46) Mammoth WVH "Don't Back Down":

I love Halsey!! 47) Machine Gun Kelly featuring Halsey "Forget Me Too":

48) Royal Blood "Typhoons":

49) Escape The Fate featuring Lindsey Sterling "Invincible":

50) Ayron Jones "Boys From Puget Sound":

51) Five Finger Death Punch "Darkness Settles In":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites