Wednesday, June 2, 2021

(Finished June 2nd, 2021) What Is That Song? Part 4: Songs 58-76

Hello,

I'm trying to find a classic country song I heard the other day. It's a song I loved back in the day, but I had completely forgotten it.  Randomly I heard it the other day, but cannot for the life of me remember who sang it. It seems to me it's the Statler Brothers, Oak Ridge Boys, Gatlin Brothers, Diamond Rio... There's something in the lyrics about some type of building or lobby. Also I'm fairly certain it's an 80s or 90s song, it also could be a late 70s song. And it has been damn hard to track down.

I'll eventually figure it out. Please join me as I'm doing some googling to try and find it. But in the mean time I'm going to be listening to some of the greatest  country songs of all-time. Many of these songs have many memories associated with them.

After researching and trying to find this song all night long I wasn't successful. I'll keep working on it until I figure out what that mystery song is. All of these songs I've listened to, over 70, and I still haven't found the mystery song. The song is a mix of obscure, but played enough that I'm familiar with it. I've pretty much ruled out the Gatlin Brothers, Oak Ridge Boys, The Statler Brothers and Diamond Rio. It's a band that does a lot of harmonies. I'm expanding my search to 70s country.

58) Restless Heart "I'll Still Be Loving You":

59) Ronnie Milsap "It Was Almost Like A Song":

60) Clint Black "Nobody's Home":

61) Restless Heart "That Rock Won't Roll":

62) Restless Heart "Why Does It Have To Be Wrong Or Right":


63) Tracy Lawrence "Alibis":


64) Randy Travis "1982":


65) Billy Dean "If There Hadn't Been You":

66) Hal Ketchum "Past The Point Of Rescue":

67) Steve Wariner "Some Fools Never Learn":

68) Clint Black "Where Are You Now":

69) Collin Raye "I Can Still Feel You":

70) Ed Bruce "You're The Best Break This Old Heart Ever Had":


71) Rhett Atkins "That Ain't My Truck":


72) Brother Phelps "Let Go":


73) Ed Bruce "Girls, Women and Ladies":


74) BlackHawk "Every Once In A While":


75) Johnny Duncan and Janie Fricke "Stranger":


76) Travis Tritt "Tell Me I Was Dreaming":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites