Monday, June 21, 2021

(Started June 21st, 2021) Best Bands Named After Locations, Part 2

Hello,

I'm hopefully going to go see Asia in concert on Wednesday night June 23rd. I say hopefully because I'm still not sure Covid-19 has completely left America. However I'm fairly confident that I'll be attending my first post Covid concert Wednesday night. These are bands named after locations. Heavy on the Asia as I'll be seeing them in two days!!

This website is one of the basis' of this blog: https://www.ranker.com/list/best-bands-named-after-real-places/ranker-music 

5) Asia "Only Time Will Tell":


"Heat of the Moment":


"Here Comes The Feeling":


"Go":


"Sole Survivor":


"Who Will Stop The Rain":


"Open Your Eyes":


"Wildest Dreams":


"Valkyrie":
"Without You":

As you can tell I really love me some Alabama. 6) Alabama "Old Flame":


"Why Lady Why":


"There's A Fire In The Night":


"There's No Way":


"The Closer You Get";


"Take Me Down":


"Mountain Music":


"Angels Among Us":


"Song Of The South":


"Dixieland Delight":


"Pass It On Down":


"Tar Top":


7) Oak Ridge Boys "It Takes A Little Rain":


"Make My Life With You":


"Leaving Louisiana In The Broad Daylight":
"Trying To Love Two Women":
"Sail Away":


"American Made":
"I Guess It Never Hurts To Hurt Sometime":
"Everyday":


"You're The One":


"Elvira":


"Heart of Mine":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites