Saturday, June 19, 2021

(Started June 19th, 2021) Best Bands Named After Locations, Part 1

Hello,

I'm hopefully going to go see Asia in concert on Wednesday night June 23rd. I say hopefully because I'm still not sure Covid-19 has completely left America. I'm fairly confident that I'll be attending my first post Covid concert Wednesday night. These are bands named after locations. 

This website is one of the basis' of this blog: https://www.ranker.com/list/best-bands-named-after-real-places/ranker-music

So much red hair!! 1) Kansas "Carry On My Wayward Son":

"Point of Know Return":

"Fight Fire With Fire":

"Play The Game Tonight":

2) Boston "We're Ready":

"Peace of Mind":

"Rock & Roll Band":

"More Than A Feeling":

"Party":

"Cool The Engines":

"Feelin' Satisfied":

"Let Me Take You Home Tonight":

3) Chicago "Stay The Night":

"Feelin' Stronger Every Day":

"Alive Again":

"Hard Habit To Break":

25 or 6 to 4":

"Love Me Tomorrow":

4) America "Sister Golden Hair":

"Ventura Highway":

"You Can Do Magic":

"Tin Man":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites