Sunday, June 6, 2021

(Finished June 6th, 2021) What Is That Song? Part 2: Songs 19-36

Hello,

These What Is That Song? blogs got out of order, sorry about that.

I'm still trying to find a classic country song I heard a couple of weeks ago. It's a song I loved back in the day, but I had completely forgotten it.  I heard it the other day, but cannot for the life of me remember who sang it. It seems to me it's the Statler Brothers, Oak Ridge Boys, Gatlin Brothers, Diamond Rio... There's something in the lyrics about a type of building or lobby. I'm fairly certain it's an 80s or 90s country song, it also could be a late 70s country song. I'm 99.9% it's a country song as I heard it in a country playlist.

I'll eventually figure it out. Please join me as I'm doing some googling to try and find it. But in the mean time I'm going to be listening to some of the greatest country songs of all-time. Many of these songs have many memories associated with them.

After researching and trying to find this song all night long I wasn't successful. I'll keep working on it until I figure out what that mystery song is.

19) Ronnie Milsap "Pure Love":


20) Roger Miller "King of The Road":


21) Sawyer Brown "The Walk":


22) Larry Gatlin and the Gatlin Brothers "All The Gold In California":


Definitely a greatest song of all-time. 23) K.T. Oslin "Hey Bobby":


24) Clint Black "Killin' Time":


25) Billy Ray Cyrus "Should've Been Me":


26) Pam Tillis "Shake The Sugar Tree":


27) The Oak Ridge Boys "Leaving Louisiana In The Broad Light":


28) Dwight Yoakam "Turn It On, Turn It Up, Turn Me Loose":


29) Ronnie Milsap "Smokey Mountain Rain":


30) Alabama "Old Flame":


31) Jodee Messina "Bye-Bye":


32) Ronnie Milsap "Daydreams About Night Things":


33) Ricky Van Shelton "Somebody Lied":


34) Charly McLain "Who's Cheatin Who":


35) Waylon Jennings "I'm A Ramblin' Man":


36) George Strait "The Fireman":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites