Tuesday, June 22, 2021

(Finished June 27th, 2021) Part 1 of The Wallflowers and Other New Music

Hello,

I love rock music- first and foremost- but I also love pop and country. I basically most things that have a rock vibe, but that doesn't go to the extremes of screamo. I want to understand the words so I can sing along. I am not a big hip hop fan. I've reached the age where nearly all hip hop sounds the same. These are some of the best new songs I've found- mostly thanks to YouTube.

1) Olivia Rodrigo "Good For You":


2) Jinjer "Vortex":


3) Anne-Marie and Niall Horan "Our Song":


4) Dua Lipa "Love Again":


These two new Switchfoot songs aren't very good. 5) Switchfoot "fluorescent":


6) Switchfoot "i need you (to be wrong)":


7) Martin Garrix featuring Bono and The Edge "We Are The People":


8) Melissa Etheridge "One Way Out":


9) Modest Mouse "We Are Between":


10) Modest Mouse "The Sun Hasn't Left":


11) Katy Perry "Electric":


12) Jam & Lewis & Sounds of Blackness "Till I Found You":


13) Chvrches "He Said She Said":


14) Chvrches featuring Robert Smith "How Not To Drown":


15) Galantis, David Guetta & Little Mix "Heartbreak Anthem":


16) The Wallflowers "Maybe Your Hearts Not In No More":


17) Lindsey Buckingham "I Don't Mind":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites