Monday, June 14, 2021

(Started June 14th, 2021) The Best of "Best"

Hello,

These are the best of songs that have "best" in the title.

1) Pat Benatar "Hit Me With Your Best Shot":

2) Van Halen "The Best of Both Worlds":

3) Styx "The Best of Times":

4) Tina Turner "The Best":

5) Gavin DeGraw "The Best I Ever Had":

6) Avril Lavigne "The Best Damn Thing":

7) Vanessa Williams "Save The Best For Last":

8) American Authors "Best Day of My Life":

9) Queensryche "Best I Can":

10) Vertical Horizon "Best I Ever Had (Grey Sky Morning)":

11) Graham Colton "Best Days":

12) The Eagles "Best Of My Love":

13) The Emotions "Best Of My Love":

Not the best song ever, but pretty damn good. 14) Katie Armiger "Best Song Ever":

15) MisterWives "Best I Can Do":

16) The Cars "My Best Friend's Girl":

17) Queen "You're My Best Friend":

18) Gladys Knight "You're The Best Thing That Happened To Me":

19) Whitney Houston "I Learned From The Best":

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites