Tuesday, June 15, 2021

(Finished June 16th, 2021) I Need A Female Dominated NWOCR Blog Today, Part 1

Hello,

Yesterday I posted several bands that will be playing at the Call of the Wild Rock Music Festival July 8th-July 11th in England . I picked several bands and will post two or three songs or more for each band. While I was working on that I realized nearly all of those bands were male fronted. Today I wanted to focus on the female led NWOCR bands.

1) Heavy Feather "30 Days":

2) Heavy Feather "Mountain of Sugar":


3) Heavy Feather "Where Did We Go":

I'm sure you have figured out I really like The Warning. They have so many good songs and I expect big things from them as they get older and mature. They already have matured a lot. Of course they also have a lot of talent. 3) The Warning "Stalker":

4) The Warning "Choke":


5) The Warning "Narcisista":


6) The Warning "Sinister Smiles":


7) The Warning "Hunter":


8) The Warning "Shattered Heart":


9) The Warning "Dust To Dust":


10) Diamante "American Dream":


11) Diamante "Obvious":


12) Diamante featuring Breaking Benjamin "Iris":


This is in the Top 20 of best NWOCR songs, in fact this whole CD is pretty darn good.
13) Diamante "Ghost Myself":


14) Diamante "Coming In Hot":


15) Diamante "Serves You Right":


16) Diamante "Bulletproof":


17) Cassidy Paris "Like I Never Loved You":


18) Cassidy Paris "Song For The Broken Hearted":


19) JoanovArc "Jane":


20) JoanovArc "Girls Wanna Rock":


21) Verity White "Come and Get It":


22) Elles Bailey "Wildfire":


What an incredibly sexy song. 23) Elles Bailey "Deeper":


24) Elles Bailey "Medicine Man":


25) Elles Bailey "What's The Matter With You":


26) Bastette "Lover":


27) Bastette "Hunter":


28) Bastette "Faultline":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites