Tuesday, June 1, 2021

(Finished June 2nd, 2021) What Is That Song? Part 3: Songs 37-57

Hello,

I'm trying to find a classic country song I heard the other day. It's a song I loved back in the day, but I had completely forgotten it.  Randomly I heard it the other day, but cannot for the life of me remember who sang it. It seems to me it's the Statler Brothers, Oak Ridge Boys, Gatlin Brothers, Diamond Rio... There's something in the lyrics about some type of building or lobby. Also I'm fairly certain it's an 80s or 90s song, it also could be a late 70s song. And it has been damn hard to track down.

I'll eventually figure it out. Please join me as I'm doing some googling to try and find it. But in the mean time I'm going to be listening to some of the greatest  country songs of all-time. Many of these songs have many memories associated with them.

After researching and trying to find this song all night long I wasn't successful. I'll keep working on it until I figure out what that mystery song is. All of these songs I've listened to, over 70, and I still haven't found the mystery song.

37) Johnny Paycheck "Don't Take Her (She's All I Got)":

38) The Oak Ridge Boys "Ya'll Comeback Saloon":

39) Conway Twitty "Don't Call Him A Cowboy":

One of the most beautiful and amazing songs ever. 40) Kenny Rogers "She Believes In Me":

41) Deborah Allen "Baby I Lied":


42) Josh Turner "Long Black Train":

43) Ricky Van Shelton "Remember Life Turned Her That Way":

44) Keith Whitley "I'm No Stranger To The Rain":

45) Keith Whitley "I Wonder Do You Think of Me":


 46) Deseret Rose Band "One Step Forward":

47) Brooks & Dunn "Neon Moon":

48) Alan Jackson "Remember When":

49) John Michael Montgomery "I Swear":


50) Shenandoah "Two Dozen Roses":


51) Marc Chesnutt "Too Cold At Home":

52) Little Texas "What Might Have Been":


53) Travis Tritt "Help Me Hold On":

54) Alan Jackson "Wanted":

55) Diamond Rio "Beautiful Mess":

56) Collin Raye "One Boy, One Girl":

57) Doug Stone "In A Different Light":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites