Friday, August 9, 2013

"Orange Is The New Black", The Gorgeous Taylor Schilling

Hello,

With "The Killing" and "Falling Skies" both ending their less than exciting seasons, I was looking for something new to watch. We recently have added Netflix where I live and I'd heard good things about "Orange Is The New Black". Last night I watched the first two episodes and honestly I have mixed feelings. I like shows that are quirky and this show definitely qualifies. I like it's skewered sense-of-humor also. I also love Commander Janeway (Kate Mulgrew) being in charge of the prison kitchen. Mulgrew is certainly a versatile actress.

After watching the first two episodes I can't say that I'm a big fan, but I can't say I hate the show either. Parts of episode 2 were boring and I would be so glad if the lesbianism was toned down. (That's not a judgement on lesbians, it's just something that I don't personally want to see.)

I enjoy the quirky prisoners, including the prisoner who's happy she got cancer. Because "nobody messes with cancer". I find it hilarious that Chapman (Taylor Schilling) studied what living in prison would be like. 

But honestly my favorite thing about the show is the gorgeous Taylor Schilling. She's so hot she can even make orange look good.

Orange is the new hawt!



Schilling simply is a gorgeous woman.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites