Tuesday, August 27, 2013

themusicaddict's Great Songs Released In The Last Few Years

Hello,

I'm a lover of 80's music, no era will ever top it. However that's not to say there hasn't been a lot of great music released in the last few years.

I look forward to The 1975's new CD that's released on September 3rd, they seem to be a band that has some potential. One of the best CDs ever is Nine Inch Nails "Pretty Hate Machine", sadly that was also Trent Reznor's peak. You can listen to the new Nine Inch Nails CD "Hesitation Marks" at iTunes right now. I listened to a few songs, but honestly I was bored by it. I love when they were playing butt kick music, now it's all pretty much mellow. It's too bad.

This is a song from The 1975 "Chocolate":



I'm a big fan of ZZ Ward, "Put The Gun Down":



I'm also a big fan of The Heavy, "How You Like Me Now":



Bridget Mendler's "Ready Or Not":



Cher Lloyd "Want You Back":



Beth Hart "The Ugliest House On The Block":



Virginmarys "Just A Ride":



Set If Off's "Nightmare":



Foxy Shazam's amazing remake of a song from the Andrew Lloyd Webber musical "Jesus Christ Superstar":



"Chinese Democracy" may not have been the greatest CD of all-time, but it does have some pretty good songs on it. This is one of those good songs, "Better":



The Band Perry released "Pioneer" a few months ago, this CD has several great songs on it. I suggest for everyone to pick up this CD, whether you like country music or not. "Better Dig Two":



The Band Perry's "Done":



I was flipping through TV channels the other day, completely minding my own business. While doing so I stumbled across Paladium, a station devoted to music. They were showing videos with music, that was completely bizarre. What a great idea, a great way to promote music. It seems like there used to be a network that showed music videos 24 hours a day. If so that station must have went off the air. Wouldn't it be funny if they started showing stupid things like reality TV, something stupid like "Jersey Shore". Nah, that would never happen. This is Gavin DeGraw's "Best I Ever Had":



Another video I saw that same night. Look at that I happened to stumble across two great songs from watching music on television, hey maybe we could call it music television. Anyway I saw these two songs that I absolutely love and now I'm passing them on to the few readers of this blog. I'd never heard the Gavin DeGraw song before, without Paladium who knows if I ever would have. Possibly someone who reads this blog could pass some of these songs on to someone else. This music video seems to be a good way to get out the word about music. Hmm. Train featuring Ashley Monroe's "Bruises":



I absolutely love this song. Eric Church's "Springsteen":



Luke Bryan's "Drunk On You":



This song gets to me every time, Miranda Lambert's "The House That Built Me":



My Chemical Romance's "The Sharpest Lives":



The Gracious Few "Closer":



Mumford and Sons "I Will Wait":



Swedish House Mafia "Don't You Worry Child":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites