Saturday, August 17, 2013

(Started August 17th, 2013) Part 1 of themusicaddict's 80's Baby Making Music

Hello,

I broke my Mega 80's music blog into many different categories, I won't change my original Mega 80's music blog though. I enjoy making these kind of blogs and I hope you enjoy them too. As always I welcome all comments, both negative and positive. All you have to do is to leave a comment on any post and I see it almost immediately. I also take requests, although they may not make it on to the blog.

Remember if for some reason you can't watch a video on this blog, please enjoy it on Youtube.com, MTV.com or wherever else you can. It would be a shame not to enjoy the greatest music of all-time. The inspiration for these blogs comes from Spotify 80's radio, SongPop game on Facebook, Youtube, my iPod and my own faulty memory.

The next 80's music category is baby making music. These sort of songs are all over the place. Some are sweet and romantic, other songs talk in metaphor ("Sledgehammer") and some leave no doubt what the song is about. To a certain extent I tried to organize the songs on this blog into particular groups.

Perhaps the ultimate baby maker song, 1) George Michael's "I Want Your Sex":


Alabama was the best country band of the 80s. Songs like 2) "Feels So Right" are a great example of what some people call baby making music.


One of the 80s sexiest songs, 3) Melissa Etheridge "I'm The Only One":


Madonna could have a whole blog about all her songs about sex, but I'll just highlight a few. 4) "Justify My Love":


"Like A Virgin":


"Like A Virgin" at the MTV Music Video Awards:


Heart's "All I Want To Do Is Make Love To You":


Peter Gabriel's "Sledgehammer":


This couldn't be more of an 80's video. Perhaps the unsexiest video featuring such a gorgeous women ever filmed. The gorgeous Olivia Newton-John's "Physical":


Another one from the lovely Miss Newton-John, "Make A Move On Me":


Rod Stewart "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy":


Hall and Oates "Adult Education":


This is the section of the blog that features songs that talk about sex and they are completely unsubtle about it. This section will probably offend some people, although that's not my intent.

Salt N' Pepa "Push It":


Here are a couple of the more unsubtle sex songs, first from Salt N' Pepa again, this is "Let's Talk About Sex":


The band that allegedly is named after David Coverdale's penis. Whitesnake's "Slide It In":


I hope these boys have more game than this song suggests. Color Me Badd's "I Wanna Sex You Up":


Bullet Boys "Smooth Up In Ya":


17) The Mary Jane Girls "In My House":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites