Monday, August 19, 2013

themusicaddict's 80's Clunker Songs

Hello,

The 80's produced some of the greatest music ever. Such acts as Prince, Michael and Janet Jackson, Madonna, Def Leppard and I could go on and on reached their peak. Having said all of that though, there were still some clunkers in the 80s. This will be the shortest of all my 80's music blogs because there just weren't a whole lot of bad songs in the 80s.

There were songs that I hated initially, but sort of got used to after awhile. Songs like Boys Don't Cry's "I Wanna Be A Cowboy" and Timbuk 3's "The Future's So Bright That I Gotta Wear Shades". But now I can listen to those songs without cringing very much.

Clunkers:

Talk Talk's "It's My Life":



Bronski Beat's "Smalltown Boy":



Ultravox's "Vienna":



Many people think of this song as a clunker but I can't see why. I love this song, Starship's "We Built This City":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites