Thursday, August 15, 2013

themusicaddict's 80's Songs With Women's Names In The Title Or Are About Women

Hello,

I decided to break my Mega 80's music blog into several different categories, I won't be changing my original Mega 80's music blog though. I enjoy making these kind of blogs and I hope you enjoy them too. As always I welcome all comments, both negative and positive. All you have to do is to leave a comment on any post and I see it almost immediately.

Remember if for some reason you can't watch a video on this blog, please enjoy on Youtube.com, MTV.com or wherever else you can. It would be a shame not to enjoy the greatest music of all-time. The inspiration for these blogs comes from Spotify 80's radio, SongPop game on Facebook, Youtube my iPod and my own faulty memory.

Bananarama's "Venus" (a typically cheesy 80's video):



Boston's "Amanda":



Europe's "Carrie":



Steve Perry's "Oh Sherrie":



Close enough to the 80's, 1977's "Alison" by Elvis Costello: (Sadly Don Williams 1974 "Amanda" isn't close enough, but it's still a great song.)



Just barely in time, 1989's "Veronica":



Really old school Guns N' Roses "My Michelle" (also with life philosophy from Axl Rose, listen to at your own risk.):



What a great song. Billy Joel's "Uptown Girl" (featuring some of the worst dancing ever, true white boy dancing):



One of the many amazing songs on "Glass Houses", a themusicaddict All-Time Greatest CDs. Billy Joel's "All For Leyna":



Journey's "Suzanne":



Aerosmith's "Angel":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites