Sunday, August 18, 2013

themusicaddict's 80s Romantic Music (Not To Be Confused With Baby Making Music)

Hello,

I decided to break down my Mega 80's music blog into several different categories, I won't be changing my original Mega 80's music blog. I'll be taking the same categories and expanding on each theme and I'll also be adding new categories. For instance how did I miss the music of 80's music? I enjoy making these kind of blogs and I hope you enjoy them to. As always I welcome all comments, both negative and positive. All you have to do is to leave a comment and I see it almost immediately.

This music category is romantic music. I've added videos in hopes people can watch those on this blog. However if you can't, please enjoy on Youtube, MTV.com or wherever else you can. It would be a shame not to enjoy the greatest music of all-time. Some of these songs may not have been released in the 80s, but if they have an 80s feel so I've included them.

Romantic 80s ballads:

This is probably one of my Top Ten favorite songs ever, Peter Cetera's amazing "Glory of Love":


We'll live forever
Knowing together
That we did it all for the glory of love
We did it all for love

(Thanks to azlyrics.com.)



Peter Cetera and Amy Grant's "Next Time I Fall":



The last of the Peter Cetera trilogy, "After All" by Cher and Peter Cetera:



Kenny Rogers' "Through The Years":



Kenny Rogers' "She Believes In Me":



Madonna's "Crazy For You":



I'm not a big fan of Aerosmith, in fact I think they are extremely overrated. However no one can deny the greatness of this song, "Angel":



Sting's "Fields Of Gold":



Eyes are the window to the soul goes the old saying. A couple of romantic "eyes" songs. Loverboy's "Heaven In Your Eyes":



Not a big fan of the movie "Say Anything". But Peter Gabriel's "In Your Eyes" is an amazing song:



Dan Hill and Vonda Shepard's "Can't We Try":



Let's go with a little Hair Metal romance, Firehouse's "When I Look Into Your Eyes":



Warrant's "Heaven":



Motley Crue's "Without You":



Europe's "Carrie":



These next two videos are sweet but sad. Can a heartbreaking song be romantic as well? Closing this blog for now with some of the sweetest love songs ever, starting with Bertie Higgins "Key Largo":



Paul Davis "I Go Crazy":



Spandau Ballet's "True";



Olivia Newton-John's "Magic":



Survivor's "The Search Is Over":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites