Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Things I Won't Be Writing About Today 12/4/2012

Hello,

These are things I won't be writing about today:

- The greatness of Pau Gasol. The Lakers will be trading him sooner rather than later. But who's going to want him? I've never heard a nickname for Pau so I've come up with one: The Big Stiffy Now the news come that Gasol will be sitting out tonight's game against the Rockets, because of tendinitis in his knees. I'm not making fun of him, but I don't think that's what Kobe Bryant meant when he said Gasol needs to put on his "big-boy pants on."

I expect Bryant saying something similar to Dwight Howard soon, Howard rarely plays as hard as he can. Also other than the flashy block, Howard isn't known much for his defense.

- The chances of Dallas making the NFL playoffs. Cowboys fans: stop drinking the kool aid. This team won't ever rise above mediocrity until Jerry Jones is no longer the Cowboys GM.

- The greatness of this song:



- I also won't be writing how great this song is:



I do realize that Pink Floyd made more albums (that's what they were called back then) other than "The Wall". This is a great song with amazing lyrics:



I haven't heard this song in awhile:



- How much I look forward to the second half of the season of "Revolution". After a 4 month hiatus will anyone remember it or even care?

- How much I'll miss the "Twilight" series!

- How glad I am that Mike Napoli is going to the Red Sox- although I'm very glad. I would also love to see another knuckleballer play for the Red Sox: R.A. Dickey.

- Where Josh Hamilton will end up. Some things are just preordained: Josh Hamilton will be a Yankee sometime in his career. It's just like Jerry Jones is going to overreach and Honey Badger will be a Dallas Cowboy.

- How much I love spell checker- no really spell checker I meant to spell that word that way.

- How much I'm enjoying Vince Flynn's "American Assassin", although I really am. Although it's so hard to pick one book and stick with it to the end as there are so many good books out there.

- The greatness of "Buckwild". Have you seen previews for this show? This show looks so bad, it makes the people on "Jersey Shore" look classy. MTV stopped showing videos for this crap? If the show lasts longer than three episodes, I'll be very scared for America's future.

- The greatness of "The Dark Knight Rises". Man, that was an awful movie. The movie is too long and Bane is one of the lamest villains ever. I felt every long painful minute of that movie. What a big letdown to a series that had been going fairly well.

Coming later: a blog about "The Walking Dead's" Season 3 mid-season finale.

themusicaddict


No comments:

Favorites