Thursday, December 13, 2012

Some Of The Prettiest Songs of All-Time

Hello,

Almost 98 minutes of some of the prettiest songs of all-time:



The songs in the above video:

1) "Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now)"- Phil Collins
2) "A Groovy Kind of Love"- Phil Collins How can you not love these lyrics: "When I kiss your lips ooh I start to shiver, can't control the quivering inside."
3) "I Just Can't Let Go"- David Pack (I had never heard this song before, but I like it.)
4) "Calling Your Name Again"- Richard Carpenter
5) "After All"- Peter Cetera and Cher
6) "The Glory of Love"- Peter Cetera
7) "Time Will Reveal"- El Debarge
8) "Too Much Heaven"- The Bee Gees
9) "Emotion"- The Bee Gees and Samantha Sang
10) "I Can't Tell You Why"- The Eagles
11) "Betcha By Golly Wow": The Stylistics
12) "The Long Run"- The Eagles (hmm this song doesn't really fit)
13) "I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore"- REO Speedwagon
14) "The Only One"- Lionel Richie
15) "The One You Love"- Glenn Frey
16) "Lover's Moon"- Glenn Frey
17) "How Deep Is Your Love"- The Bee Gees
18) "The Best of My Love"- The Eagles
19) "Will You Still Love Me"- Chicago
20) "You're The Inspiration"- Chicago
21) "Tequila Sunrise"- The Eagles
22) "Hard To Say I'm Sorry"- Chicago
23) "Song For You"- Chicago
24) "Lyin' Eyes"- The Eagles

Kenny Rogers' "She Believes In Me":



This is one of the prettiest songs of all-time, enjoy. I listened to this song about 5 or 6 times in a row, it's just so amazing. Dire Straits' "Romeo and Juliet":



Another one of the prettiest songs ever. Madonna's "Crazy For You":



This is one of the most powerful pretty songs ever. Mr. Mister: "Broken Wings":



Christina Perri's "A Thousand Years":



Journey's "Faithfully":



With Prince so hesitant for having his music on youtube, this was the best video I could find for this amazing song. Prince (featuring Sheena Easton)  "Arms Of Orion":



Peter Cetera's "Glory of Love":



Glenn Mederios' "Nothing Gonna Change My Love For You":



"The best you can do is fall in love" Christopher Cross' "Arthur's Theme (The Best You Can Do)":



Just because a song is pretty, it doesn't mean it's a full on love song. Pretty songs also deal with loss and heartbreak. Don Henley and Patty Smyth's "Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough":



A pretty but heartbreaking song. This is Willie Nelson's finest moment "Always On My Mind":



All I can say about this amazing song is "Wow!" The Commodores "Still":



Have you noticed how many of these songs are from movies? This song is from "Top Gun", which I look forward to seeing in my local theatre again on February 8th. It will be in 3D (which is the most obnoxious technology ever) but it will also be on the IMAX screen. IMAX is pretty cool technology though. Posting songs from movies isn't intentional on my part. "Take My Breath Away"- Berlin:



This is from one of my favorite movies of all-time, the original "Footloose". Mike Reno (Loverboy) and Ann Wilson (from the recently inducted Rock and Roll Hall of Fame band Heart) "Almost Paradise":



Benny Mardones "Into The Night":



Manny Pacquio why oh why did you have to try and sing this song? Dan Hill's "Sometimes When We Touch":



Vanessa Williams' "Save The Best For Last":



Joe Cocker and Jennifer Warnes' "Up Where We Belong":



Garth Brooks "One Night A Day":



Juice Newton's "The Sweetest Thing":



The Spice Girls "2 Becomes 1":



Sade's "The Sweetest Taboo":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites