Tuesday, April 2, 2013

themusicaddict's Songs I Haven't Heard In Awhile!

Hello,

Driving to work yesterday, I heard a song on the radio that I haven't thought about in years. There have been just so many great songs, it's hard to keep track of all of them. That's one of the very few things that radio is good for now. Thanks Rock 103.5 for reminding me of this amazing song:

Not only did I forget this song, I also forgot how great of a song it is. This is my first time seeing this video. Peter Schilling's "Major Tom":



133 million views can't be wrong. One of the greats with one of his best songs. I was hoping to find a video of Southern University Bands version of "Thriller", but I couldn't find one that did their funky version justice. So you are going to have to settle with Michael Jackson :)


Santana's "Winning":



I'm afraid our Rihanna isn't very subtle. Rihanna's very sexy "Shut Up And Drive":



The bad thing about writing blogs like this is that I hear a bunch of other great songs that I haven't heard in a long time. Okay I guess it's not that bad. This is one of those videos Icehouse's "Electric Blue":



M's "Pop Musik":



Vandenberg's "Burning Heart":



John Stewart's "Gold":



Evanescence's "Bring Me To Life":



Black Keys "Tighten Up":



Tears For Fears' "Mother's Talk":



Damn Yankees' "High Enough":



A song that I don't think I'll ever get sick of, Poison's "Every Rose Has It's Thorn":



Dionne Warwick's "I'll Never Love This Way Again" is an amazingly beautiful song:



I thought George Michael's "Careless Whisper" had the most mournful sax solo ever. I may be wrong, the most mournful sax solo may be in Glenn Frey's "The One You Love":


themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites