Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Was 1985 The Best Year For Music Ever 4?: The Best of 1985's New Wave

Hello,

This is my fourth in a series of blogs celebrating the great music of 1985. I won't definitely state that it's the best year for music ever. But if it isn't, it comes very close. Here are some of the best New Wave from 1985. I'm getting these songs from two Spotify playlists. The first playlist is 1985 KROQ Top 106.7 songs. The second playlist is KROQ Countdown 1985. Enjoy:

I'm starting with an Oingo Boingo triple play.

"Just Another Day":



"From my heart and from my hands why don't people understand my intentions?" "Weird Science":



"Gratitude":



Here's an ABC triple play:

"Be Near Me":



"Vanity Kills":



"How To Be A Millionaire":



Paul Hardcastle's "19" (The Destruction Mix):



Pet Shop Boys "West End Girls":



Pet Shop Boys "Opportunities (Let's Make Lots Of Money)":



King's "Love and Pride":



King's "Won't You Hold My Hand Now":



We can't forget Dead or Alive and one of the best songs of all-time "You Spin Me Round (Like A Record)":



"My Heart Goes Bang (Get Me To The Doctor)"



"Lover Come Back To Me":



"Would I Lie To You":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites