Sunday, October 17, 2010

Dallas loses again

This is my friend's book, he's trying to draw attention to a book he has written. Check it out on facebook. Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=304984697029 He describes the book as: "I've written a novel called “Wilderness” which I'm sending out to agents (think "Calvin and Hobbes" written by Neil Gaiman)" He also says "one who friends the group will get any messages from me, they will just be helping a young aspiring novelist." I think that's a worthy cause.

Hello,


To no one's surprise Dallas lost again. I don't care how much talent you have on your team, if you have a horrible coach and an average quarterback you aren't going to win. It's a strange time for me in being a Dallas Cowboys fan. I want Dallas to win of course, but on the other hand I don't mind seeing Dallas lose. I'm hopeful that eventually Jerry Jones will pull the plug and fire Wade Phillips. 1-3 Phillips job wasn't in jeopardy and I'm sure Jones will say the same thing now. What is the magic 1-? number that finally will have Jones pull the trigger?

They also need to find a quarterback via a trade or the draft. Tony Romo again shows how much he's over rated. He threw yet another interception in clutch time. That interception lead to Minnesota scoring a field goal. That field goal was the winning points in this game. He's just not the type of quarterback that will take a team to the Super Bowl. I think that's clearly been demonstrated now. Jerry it's time to clean house.

The most productive thing you can do now Jerry is start preparing for the draft. I'm not overwhelmed by any of the quarterbacks coming out of college this year. Maybe a trade for a young quarterback then? Jerry I know you want the Cowboys to win as much as I do. Stop letting your ego be in the way and make the requisite changes. Please!

Of teams that have started out 1-4 in the last several years, only 5% have gone on to the playoffs. Dallas isn't going to be in that 5% either. I loved the announcers for Fox today, they said that whoever loses this game "obviously the season is not over". I know they are suppose to hype up the teams. But come on the season is over for both teams. Even if Minnesota somehow makes the playoffs, they aren't going to win the Super Bowl. They are 2-3 for a reason.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites