Sunday, October 31, 2010

New U2 songs live and James Blunt wants to "Stay the Night"

This is a friend's book, "Wilderness" he's drawing attention to the book he has written. Check it out on facebook. Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=304984697029 He describes the book as: "I've written a novel called “Wilderness” which I'm sending out to agents (think "Calvin and Hobbes" written by Neil Gaiman)" He also says "one who friends the group will not get any messages from me, they will just be helping a young aspiring novelist." I think that's a worthy cause.

Before we get to the new music of U2, James Blunt finally has new music out. The following song is called "Stay The Night". It's the lead single from his soon to be released CD "Some Kind of Trouble". That CD will be out on January 25th. I quite like this song.



Here's a bunch of new U2 songs, shot at various concerts. "Mercy":



"Return of the Stingray Guitar" and then one of my favorite U2 songs "It's A Beatuiful Day":



"Glastonbury":



This is a very pretty song, "Every Breaking Wave":



"North Star":



themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites