Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sugarland, Taylor Swift, New Top 50 Roll Out starts tomorrow

This is my friend's book, he's trying to draw attention to a book he has written. Check it out on facebook. Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=304984697029 He describes the book as: "I've written a novel called “Wilderness” which I'm sending out to agents (think "Calvin and Hobbes" written by Neil Gaiman)" He also says "one who friends the group will get any messages from me, they will just be helping a young aspiring novelist." I think that's a worthy cause.

Hello,

Thanks to my friends at napster.com I listened to Sugarland's new CD "The Incredible Machine" twice last night. I would highly recommend it, it's very good. I also anxiously await both Taylor Swift and Rihanna's new CDs. Taylor Swift's new CD, "Speak Now" will be out October 25th. Yes, that's tomorrow. Rihanna's new CD, "Loud" will be out November 16th. No that will not be tomorrow.

Also starting tomorrow the new themusicaddict's Top 50 will start to roll out. There are 9 new artists in the Top 50 and quite a bit of movement.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites