Friday, October 15, 2010

The Violent Femmes

Hello,

The last couple of days, I've been listening to one of the all-time best first CDs. That's the Violent Femmes first self-titled CD. It's up there with Guns N' Roses' "Appetite For Destruction", Led Zeppelin's "1",

Anyway here track by track is all 11 songs. I'm surprised I could find all 11 songs (plus the bonus song) on youtube.com. I would have put the edited versions of some of the songs on this blog, but there doesn't seem to be any on youtube.com

1) "Blister In The Sun":



2) "Kiss Off":



3) "Please Do Not Go":



4) "Add It Up": (This is one of my favorite Femmes songs, sorry about some of the lyrics.)



5) "Confessions":



6) "Prive My Love":



7) "Promise":



8) "To The Kill"



9) "Gone Daddy Gone": (Yes I know a strange video. As a commenter on youtube.com said "what's with all the stupid anime".)



10) "Good Feeling":



11) "Ugly":



Now add the following song and this CD would be all the more perfect.

12) "American Music"



Enjoy, themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites