Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Hello,

I just want to wish a Happy Mother's Day to my Mom. She has been a great support to me in my life. She has helped me through many issues. Thanks Mom! I would also like to wish the mother of my children a Happy Mother's Day.

The NBA playoffs have started to run down a bit. Although I have to admit I would love so much to see the Lakers get swept out of the playoffs. I've never been a Lakers fan and it's time for a new team. Not that I'm a big fan of the Mavericks either. Surprisingly they haven't choked yet. It's highly improbable that even the Mavericks can blow a 3-0 lead. But them not losing the series isn't completely out of the realm of possibility either. NBA experts say the close out game is the hardest and that's what today's game is.

Thank you Andre Ethier for giving Dodgers fans a bit of excitement. Thirty straight games with him getting at least one hit, that's pretty amazing. Unfortunately that will probably be the highlight of the season for Dodgers fans. Frant McCourt please sale.

Also I'll be watching a bit of Game 5 of the Detroit- San Jose series. San Jose seems to have an almost insurmountable 3-1 lead over the Red Wings. I'm not a big hockey fan. But after watching the last Winter Olympics I got more excited about it. Because I liked the scrappy play of Brian Rafalski, I picked the Red Wings to be "my" team.

That was a great third period of hockey Friday night, two heavyweights slugging it out. Detroit is very lucky they escaped with the win, especially after giving up a 3-0 lead and surrendering all the momentum to the Sharks. The Red Wings manned up and scored a goal, at least they aren't swept.

I went and saw "The Adjustment Bureau" for the second time this last Friday with a good friend. I rarely see movies twice. However I think I liked this movie the second time even more than the first time. Again Emily Blunt and Matt Damon are amazing in this movie. The chemistry between them is simply amazing. Although there are all sorts of forces amassed against them, they fight and fight to be able to stay together. Obviously that's the kind of love I'm searching for. If you haven't seen this movie yet, check it out.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites