Monday, May 9, 2011

Thanks Chicago for signing Carlos Loozer! "The Killing"

Hello,

Randy Jackson replied to criticism from "The Voice" coaches. They mocked "American Idol", which honestly is very easy to mock. Jackson in retaliation called "The Voice" gimmicky. The only reason I mention that is I'm glad that Randy has learned a new word. Now I wish he would use several new words and use them this week on the show.

Again as a Utah Jazz fan I personally want to thank the Bulls for taking Carlos Boozer off of our hands. I think Chicago is starting to realize how bad of a deal this is for the Bulls. If you didn't watch Boozer much before this season you might think he's a pretty good player. And that's true Boozer can be a good player. But there's a caveat, he's a good player when he wants to be. I watched a little bit of yesterday's Chicago-Atlanta series. Boozer scored a few points and the announcers praised him. Again they seem to be lost in stats. He's suppose to be the number 1 or number 2 scoring option on that team. He's had a hard time filling that role.

Let's be honest this team rises and falls on what Derrick Rose does. Boozer is merely an overpaid role player. I don't notice a difference in the Bulls when its Boozer or Gibson playing. While watching Boozer yesterday I was reminded again how he plays no defense. Literally no defense. It reminds me of a few years ago when Pau Gasol ate him alive in a Jazz-Lakers playoff series. Boozer plays Jimmer Fredette defense.

I'm sure the Bulls are regretting signing Boozer. If I were them I would cut losses once this season ends. I see this going down as one of the worst NBA contracts ever. Thanks again Chicago. Hey Chicago now can the Jazz trade you Mehmet Okur straight up for Derrick Rose in the off season? You signed Boozer for 5 years and $80 millions so there's always hope for another boneheaded personel decision.

I love how "The Killing" is ratcheting up the tension. There are so many intriguing subplots keep the action intense. What is going on with Linden and Holder breaking into that meet cutting/ storage place and then the FBI coming down on them? Does Linden have something to hide? I'm almost sure Holder has something to hide, the question is what?

Although the evidence continues to point away from Stan Larsen not being Rosie's killer, I wouldn't completely rule it out. Is that why he didn't kill Bennet, is it because he knew he didn't kill Rosie? And how would he know that? Also by acting like he was going to kill Bennet he throws more heat on him. He increases Benett's viability as a suspect.

Obviously Bennet didn't kill Rosie, but did he have something to do with it? What was going on at his house when Rosie dropped off the book? If Bennet didn't kill Rosie, then who did? The possibilities are endless. In the European version of this television show, the Belko like character was the killer. The producers already indicated it's not the same killer in the Americanized version. I'm sticking with Stan until the proof that he didn't do it is irrefutable.

Two complaints: Can it please stop raining all the time? The second complaint, can you please end that boring storyline about Linden and her fiance. It's been evident from the first or second episode that Linden wasn't ever going to make it to California.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites