Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hot TV babes, More Top 50 revealed

Hello,

I was thinking about all the beautiful women currently on TV. There seems to be a lot more than usual. Here's just a selection and I'm sure I'm missing some.

Teri Hatcher, at 46 years old, is still an amazingly beautiful woman. From Lois Lane to "Desperate Housewives" she has lit up our TV screens for several years now.



Sarah Roemer, an up and coming beautiful woman. Too bad she's on that steaming pile of crap TV show "The Event". Even with the beautiful Roemer, I still can't urge you to watch that show. The producers know her appeal, as they have her running around in skimpy clothes. Too bad "The Event" quality is equally skimpy.



One of the under appreciated beautiful women on TV now. One thing I hate about still photos is that they don't capture a woman's true beauty. Catch her on the intelligent "Blue Bloods".



I almost forgot about the gorgeous Ivanka Trump because really who watches "The Apprentice"? Not only is she drop dead gorgeous, but she's rich and extremely intelligent. She broke my heart when she got married. Don't worry I've got it over now. She's way too smart for me.



Probably the queen bee of all the beautiful women on TV. Beautiful women on TV begins and ends with January Jones. (Yes I also thought of Christina Hendricks, but she's not quite in the class of these other beautiful women.) Just one of the many reasons that I hope "Mad Men" stays on TV for a long time.



Julie Benz, the gorgeous woman at the center of one of the most charming new TV shows, "No Ordinary Family". Unfortunately it wasn't on last night, it will be back Tuesday though.



Gugu Mbatha Raw, the sexy lady at the center of "Undercovers". She's part of one of the most attractive couples on TV. I hope we see more of her in future projects as I have a feeling "Undercovers" is about to be cancelled. Her show isn't terrible, it's just not great either.



What would "Hawaii Five-O" be without Kono. Sure the people behind this show make up ridiculous excuses to put her in a bathing suit, but I sure don't hear any man complaining. She looks absolutely amazing in a bikini. She's also a geek favorite as she was in "Battlestar Galactica".



Erica Durrance: one of the many pretty faces on "Lois and Clark".



Stana Katic is the diligent detective Kate Beckett on "Castle". She has good chemistry with with the main character, Richard Castle. His role is played with a great amount of humor by the witty Nathan Fillion. It's hard to find a good picture of Katic, she likes to hide her model good looks for some reason. She likes to have her hair in her face for some reason, but there's no hiding her natural beauty.



31) Sinead O'Connor: the self described "baldie". She drops down 12 notches from my first Top 50. I have 123 of her songs on my iTunes. As you can tell I absolutely love Sinead O'Connor. If she wants to move back up this poll she needs to release new music. I've never seen her in concert, but I would love to. If only to hear her amazing voice live. She hasn't trod the most commercial path. She's a bit of an outsider, but she has made a lot of amazing music. Here's a selection of some of her better songs, not necessarily most popular songs.

The following song helped me get through my divorce, a little anger left me everytime I heard it. This is "The Last Day of Our Acquaintance":



Here's her famous Pope incident on "Saturday Night Live", singing Bob Marley's War: Sorry I couldn't show this one as "embedding disabled by request". Bogus.

I love the outfit she wears on the Grammys. This is so not her. Her amazing "Mandinka":



"The Emperor's New Clothes", She's absolutely mesmerizing here:



From "Am Not I Your Girl", the following song is what I mean about non-commercial music. The song is "Success Has Made A Failure of Our Home".



One of the many excellent songs from her classic debut album "The Lion and the Cobra". The song is "I Want Your Hands On Me". (I'm sorry about the lame rapping.)



"Just Like You Said It Would B":



"All Kinds of Everything"



This is a friend's book, "Wilderness" he's drawing attention to the book he has written. Check it out on facebook. Here's the link: http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=304984697029 He describes the book as: "I've written a novel called “Wilderness” which I'm sending out to agents (think "Calvin and Hobbes" written by Neil Gaiman)" He also says "one who friends the group will not get any messages from me, they will just be helping a young aspiring novelist." I think that's a worthy cause.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites