Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Why is "The Event" still on, "Hawaii Five-O"

Hello,

I watched a couple of minutes of TV before "Hawaii Five-0" started last night. Unfortunately that couple of minutes was spent with the absolutely stupid "The Event". Seriously that show just continues to get worse. That show needs to be put down, I'm sure the 16 people still watching it will be able to find something else to do. They could watch paint dry for the same level of excitement.

"Hawaii Five-0" continues to be good. I liked how we were able to meet Danny's ex-wife, Rachel. She's very attractive, but she's on TV so of course she is. I love how each story line finds a way to have Steve McGarrett and Kono put on swimming suits. Could it be any more obvious. Overall an enjoyable show.

Tonight is another episode of "No Ordinary Family", I really like this show. Also "The Good Wife" is on tonight. This show is slowly growing on me. I'm not overwhelmed by it, but it's a nice thoughtful show. That's nice to have with all this glut of crappy television shows now. I enjoyed Michael J. Fox's appearance a couple of weeks ago. I'm excited that he will be coming back in the spring for another episode. It's good to see him fighting through his Parkinson's disease.

Though On "The Good Wife" I'm not sure why we had to have the Miranda Cosgrove appearance. That seemed pointless. Although she's a teen pop star, her acting skills aren't the greatest.

themusicaddict

No comments:

Favorites